HDR (High Dynamic Range) Multi-view Reversing Camera
This all-new HDR reversing camera system ensures safe parking with insanely sharp images and detail, as well as touch-sensitive controls.
Thanks to HDR technology, the image quality is now much better than conventional cameras - all for easier maneuvering and security.
When reversing, the camera image is activated automatically and the radio is muted to hear the warning signals of the parking sensors.
There are 4 different views to choose from and you can also activate the towbar display.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Rearview Image
- Direct Camera Connection
- Vehicle Reverse Signal Synchronization
- Multi View Angle Selection: Rear View [Back], Panorama View [Panorama], Ground View [Top], Corner View [Corner]
- For use with Alpine monitors with touch-screen operation
- For use without a touch-screen display, the HDR Multi View Front Camera ( HCE-C2600FD ), sold separately, is required.
- Mirror Image Output
- Color CMOS Image Sensor
- Automatic Exposure Adjustment
- Automatic White Balance Adjustment
- Internal Synchronization
- Camera: 23.6 x 23.6 x 25.8mm (excluding projection on the rear)
- Camera Cable Length: 0.5m
- Camera Extension Cable Length: 10m
- Power Requirement: 6.0V DC (5.0 to 9.0VDC allowable)
- Ground Type: Negative Ground
- Max. Power Consumption: 1.2W (6.0V)
- Output Image: Mirror image, CVBS (NTSC Video signal), for 16: 9 wide-screen
- Image Output Impedance: 75 Ohms (1Vp-p)
- Image Sensor: 1/4 "Type Color CMOS Image Sensor, Aspect Ratio 4: 3
- Effective Number of Pixels: 1280 (horizontal) x 960 (vertical) approximately 1.2 Mega pixels
- Lens Focal Length: f = 1.27mm
- Lens Brightness: F = 1.8
- Angle of Field: Horizontal = 180 °, Vertical = 125 °
- Resolution (Horizontal. Center Area): 330 TV Lines
- Operating Temperature: -30 ° C to + 70 ° C
- Illumination Range: Approximatly 1.5Lx to 100kLx
- Weight: 32g (including cable but not including bracket and screw)