Shipping in Estonia from 3,22 euro
Shipping in Helsinki 14 euro
Storage count 10 piece.
MRX-F35 - 4 channel digital amplifier
These digital amplifiers are very efficient, much more compact than you might think. Advanced thermal protection lets you listen to unrivaled music out loud.
- Terminal Layout: Two-Sided
- Screw Mount / Wire Cover: Integrated Wire and Mounting Screw Terminals
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4/3/2 Channel
- Thermal Control: Thermal Management Control
- Power Supply: MOSFET
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuitry
- Current Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power Indicator
- 4-Channel Speaker-Level Inputs
- Crossover: Variable Lowpass & Highpass Filter
- Built-in Bass EQ
- Final Outputs: Direct FET
- Board Design: 6-layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
Max Power Output Ratings
- Total Max Power: 650W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 4ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 55W
- Per Channel into 2ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 85W
- Bridged into 4ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 170W x 2
- Crossover Frequency (LPF/HPF Selectable) : Variable, 50 - 400Hz (-12dB/oct.)
- EQ (Equalizer): Bass EQ (fc=50Hz) 0 to +12dB for CH-3/4
- Heat Sink: 190 x 58 x 230 mm
- Footprint: 250 x 58 x 230 mm
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11 - 16V)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.2 - 4.0V
- Input Sensitivity (Speaker Level Input): 0.5 - 10V
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 ohms): 5Hz - 45kHz
- Frequency Response (+0, -1dB: 1W into 4 ohms): 7Hz - 30kHz
- THD+N (10W into 4 ohms): <0.02%
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 ohms): <0.07%
- Damping Factor: >500
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 ohms): 104dB
- Weight: 2.4kg
The X-Power series amplifiers use digital technology similar to the PDX series, delivering high efficiency. In addition, such excellent audio performance is characterized by low distortion, high attenuation factor and high signal-to-noise ratio.
Easily customizable to any system
The amplifier has speaker-level inputs that allow it to be connected to a factory-installed control unit that does not have pre-amplifier outputs. This way you can enhance the original system with more power and better speakers.
The remote monitoring function automatically turns on the power when the amplifier detects an incoming audio signal. No separate long distance is required.
Smaller outside dimension
PDX digital technology means greater efficiency, so X-Power amplifiers are 29% more compact than previous models, making installation even more convenient.
Effective heat protection
If the amplifier gets too hot, a thermal protection circuit applies, which reduces the output power by a few steps without interrupting the music. Surge and overcurrent protection is also provided.
Bass Control Button (RUX-KNOB)
Just add the RUX-KNOB (sold separately) and you have full control of the bass from the dashboard. With this driver, you can control multiple amplifiers through simple adapters with telephone wires.