Shipping in Estonia from 3,22 euro
Shipping in Helsinki 14 euro
Storage count 10 piece.
MRX-F65 - 4 channel digital amplifier
These digital power sources are very efficient, they are much more compact than you might expect. Advanced thermal protection means you can listen to music loudly with amplifiers, and the music never stops.
- Terminal layout: two-sided
- Screw Clamp / Cable Cover: Integrated cable and clamp screw terminals
- Amplifier Type: Class D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4/3/2 channels
- Heat control: heat control control
- Power Supply: MOSFET
- Power supply design: DC-DC PWM power supply
- Printed Circuit Board: S.T.A.R. printed circuit board
- Current protection: Overcurrent, overvoltage and overheat protection
- Power Indicator: Blue LED indicator on the top of the amplifier
- 4-channel speaker level inputs
- Krossover: Variable high-pass and low-pass filter
- Built-in Bass EQ
- Final Outputs: direct FET
- Printed circuit board design: 6-layer glass epoxy PCB
- Gain control: continuously adjustable
Maximum power characteristics
- Maximum power: 650W
RMS power characteristics
- At 4 ohms per channel, 14.4V (≤1% THD + N): 110W
- At 2 ohms per channel, 14.4V (≤1% THD + N): 160W
- Bridged at 4 ohms, 14.4V (≤1% THD + N): 320Wx2
- Krossover frequency (LPF / HPF selectable): adjustable, 50 - 400Hz (-12dB / oct.)
- EQ (equalizer): Bass EQ (fc = 50Hz) 0 to + 12dB for CH-3/4
- Radiator: 210 x 58 x 230mm
- Outside Dimension: 270 x 58 x 230 mm
- Power Required: 14.4V DC (11 - 16V)
- Input sensitivity (RCA input): 0.2 - 4.0V
- Input sensitivity (speaker level input): 0.5 - 10V
- Input resistance:> 10k ohms
- Frequency range (+0.3dB: 1W per 4 ohms): 5Hz to 45kHz
- Frequency range (+0, -1dB: 1W per 4 ohms): 7Hz to 30kHz
- THD + N (10W per 4 ohms): <0.02%
- THD + N (Rated Power 4 Ohms): <0.07%
- Damping factor:> 500
- Signal-to-noise ratio (rated power 4 ohms): 106dB
- Weight: 2.7kg
The X-Power series amplifiers use digital technology similar to the PDX series, delivering high efficiency. In addition, such excellent audio performance is characterized by low distortion, high attenuation factor and high signal-to-noise ratio.
Easily customizable to any systemThe amplifier has speaker-level inputs that allow it to be connected to a factory-installed control unit that does not have pre-amplifier outputs. This way you can enhance the original system with more power and better speakers.
Remote sensingThe remote monitoring function automatically turns on the power when the amplifier detects an incoming audio signal. No separate long distance is required.
Smaller outside dimensionPDX digital technology means greater efficiency, so X-Power amplifiers are 29% more compact than previous models, making installation even more convenient.
Effective heat protectionIf the amplifier gets too hot, a thermal protection circuit applies, which reduces the output power by a few steps without interrupting the music. Surge and overcurrent protection is also provided.
Bass Control Button (RUX-KNOB)
Just add the RUX-KNOB (sold separately) and you have full control of the bass from the dashboard. With this driver, you can control multiple amplifiers through simple adapters with telephone wires.