Shipping in Estonia from 3,22 euro
Shipping in Helsinki 14 euro
Storage count 10 piece.
- Terminal Layout: Two-Sided
- Screw Mount / Wire Cover: Integrated Wire and Mounting Screw Terminals
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 1 Channel (Mono)
- Thermal Control: Thermal Management Control
- Power Supply: MOSFET
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuitry
- Current Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power Indicator
- Speaker-Level Inputs
- Crossover: Variable Lowpass Filter
- Built-in Bass EQ
- Built-in Subsonic Filter
- Final Outputs: Direct FET
- Board Design: 6-layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control ( RUX-KNOB sold separately )
Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power: 1100W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 4ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 350W
- Per Channel into 2ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 550W
- Crossover Frequency (LPF): 50 - 400Hz (-24dB/oct.)
- EQ (Equalizer): Bass EQ (fc=50Hz) 0 to +12dB
- Subsonic: 5 - 30Hz (-24dB/oct.)
- Heat Sink: 190 x 58 x 230 mm
- Footprint: 250 x 58 x 230 mm
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11 - 16V)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.1 - 4.0V
- Input Sensitivity (Speaker Level Input): 0.25 - 10V
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 ohms): 5 - 400Hz
- Frequency Response (+0, -1dB: 1W into 4 ohms): 10 - 300Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 ohms): <0.004%
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 ohms): <0.06%
- Damping Factor: >1000
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 ohms): 114dB
- Preamp Output: 4V max.
- Remote Level: 0 to -20dB ( RUX-KNOB Required )
- Weight: 2.6kg
The X-Power series amplifiers use digital technology similar to the PDX series, delivering high efficiency. In addition, such excellent audio performance is characterized by low distortion, high attenuation factor and high signal-to-noise ratio.
Easily customizable to any system
The amplifier has speaker level inputs that allow it to be connected to a factory-installed control unit that has no pre-amplifier outputs. This way you can enhance the original system with more power and better speakers.
The remote monitoring function automatically turns on the power when the amplifier detects an incoming audio signal. No separate long distance is required.
Smaller outside dimension
PDX digital technology means greater efficiency, so X-Power amplifiers are 29% more compact than previous models, making installation even more convenient.
Effective heat protection
If the amplifier gets too hot, a thermal protection circuit applies, which reduces the output power by a few steps without interrupting the music. Surge and overcurrent protection is also provided.
Bass Control Button (RUX-KNOB)
Just add the RUX-KNOB (sold separately) and you have full control of the bass from the dashboard. With this driver, you can control multiple amplifiers through simple adapters with telephone wires.
1-KANALIGA VÕIMENDID, 1-KANAL, VÕIMENDID, 1-KANALIGA, VÕIMENDI, 1-КАНАЛЬНЫЕ УСИЛИТЕЛИ, УСИЛИТЕЛ, УСИЛИТЕЛИ