Shipping in Estonia from 3,22 euro
Shipping in Helsinki 14 euro
This product is out of stock. The product can still be purchased but takes more time to deliver it.
PDX-V9 - 4-channel + Mono Digital Power Amplifier
Check out the new amplifier benchmark
The new Alpine PDX series amplifiers are completely re-designed in performance, sound quality and reliability. The PDX series is for the true car music enthusiast, all in a compact size. Note that the bar is raised.
- Connectors: Quick Connect Terminals for Power Supply and Speaker Output
- Terminal Layout: One-Sided
- Mounting Design: Easy Stacking and Smart Installation
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4-channel + 1-channel (Mono)
- Thermal Protection
- Low-battery Protection
- Power Supply: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuit
- Current Protection: Auto Over Current Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator
- Crossover: Variable High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass Filter
- Input Channel Mode Setting (CH1/2 & CH3/4):
- Input Channel Mode Setting (Subwoofer)
- Subsonic Filter: Variable Subsonic Filter
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Final Outputs: MOSFET
- Board Design: 6-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB) Ready
Max Power Output Ratings
- Total Max Power: 1600W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 4ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS x 1
- Per Channel into 2ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS x 1
- Bridged into 4ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 200W RMS x 2
- Crossover (CH1/2, HPF): 30 - 600 Hz (x1), 300 - 6kHz (x10), -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover (CH3/4, HPF): 30 - 600 Hz, -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover (CH3/4, BPF): 30 - 600 Hz (HPF), 300 - 6kHz (LPF, x10), -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover (Subwoofer): 50 - 600 Hz, -24 dB/oct.
- Subsonic Filter: 3 - 30 Hz, -24 dB/oct.
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.2 - 4V (CH1/2, CH3/4), 0.1 - 4V (Subwoofer)
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 3 - 100kHz
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 ohms) for Subwoofer: 3 - 600 Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: ≤0.005%
- THD+N (10W into 4 ohms) for Subwoofer: ≤0.006%
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: ≤0.03%
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 ohms) for Subwoofer: ≤0.05%
- Damping Factor for CH-1/2/3/4: >500 into 4ohms at 100Hz
- Damping Factor for Subwoofer: >1000 into 4ohms at 100Hz
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 112 dB
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 ohms) for Subwoofer: 119 dB
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Footprint: 257 x 50.8 x 192 mm
An output level that sets new standards
Ultra-wide tuning range
This ultra-wide, industry-leading frequency range offers listeners unprecedented audio quality and details that enhance even the finest high-end audio gourmet devices. 5Hz-100kHz for four channels, 5Hz-400Hz for Mono (+0.3dB)
Total Harmonic Distortion Ratio (THD) vs. frequency
The all-new PDX series amplifiers are not your regular Class D amplifiers. Class D amplifiers are not generally known for their high frequency performance. These new PDX amplifiers are the first class-D amplifiers to break this tradition and leave the current amplifiers behind. PDX-M12, PDX-M6, PDX-F6 and PDX-F4 are synonymous with extremely high frequency reproduction. THD actually drops at high frequencies, resulting in a clear and clean signal at frequencies where your ear is most susceptible to possible distortion. - <0.005% THD + N @ 1W, <0.05% THD + N @ rated power.
Signal to noise ratio
These amplifiers are capable of delivering an unheard of signal-to-noise (S / N) ratio of up to 95dB S / N @ 1W, 122dB S / N, resulting in extremely pure and color-free audio. Forget unwanted background noise or statics. PDX amplifiers always deliver crystal clear music.
With their extremely low output impedance, the new PDXs deliver extremely controlled, dense bass for unprecedented audio quality. The figures are> 1000 for mono and> 500 for four channels.
The PDX power supply offers plenty of space with low distortion and noise. PDX amplifiers have an extremely high total system efficiency of ~ 80% (power supply indicator> 90%, output level> 90%).
Power management processor
PDX amplifiers include Alpine's new Power Management circuit. The Power Management Processor controls all aspects of amplifier operation, monitors voltage, temperature and output to ensure uninterrupted power output for uninterrupted listening. If the amplifier becomes too hot, a thermal protection circuit applies, which gradually reduces the output power until the unit cools down. When the unit has cooled down, the output power gradually increases from the new one back to the previous level. When the circuit detects low battery, it gradually reduces the output power level when the battery voltage becomes too low. As the battery voltage increases, power is restored. This uninterrupted solution allows you to enjoy uninterrupted music without interruptions or skips - only pure and clear output sound.
These amplifiers are stable at low impedances, and all models are capable of operating at their rated power from 2 to 4 ohms. It offers excellent flexibility with multiple speaker and subwoofer loads and is automatically adjustable.
Certified power from birth, guaranteed.
Each PDX amplifier comes with a personal birth certificate. PDX amplifiers have been tested and documented to show their true power.
Flexibility in installation
Unique stacking system
The new PDX series amplifiers are 20% thinner than previous models in their 2-inch thickness. The new stacking system compresses the amplifiers tightly, with no air gaps and thus saves space in the trunk of the car, while the amplifiers' radiators are directly connected to assist in the cooling task.
The super high capacity speaker connectors provide up to 10 mm2 of cabling and their unique quick disconnect ensures easy and error free installation.
The new removable plug has low losses and high current throughput. The plug fits up to 25 mm2 of cable, providing enough power for the amplifier and easy installation.
A personal touch
PDX amplifiers come with easily removable decorative rings, so if you want to give them a different look, you can simply have them repainted. Do this as another self-made project, or leave the installation to a professional and contact an authorized Alpine installer for assistance. The removable decorative ring can be painted according to the colors of your vehicle or matched to any you want.
1-KANALIGA VÕIMENDID, 5-KANAL, VÕIMENDID, 5-KANALIGA, VÕIMENDI, 5-КАНАЛЬНЫЕ УСИЛИТЕЛИ, УСИЛИТЕЛ, УСИЛИТЕЛИ